Light to moderate fog likely
Published: 16:30 8 December 2019 Updated: 16:30 8 December 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) on Sunday predicted that light to moderate fog may to occur at places over the country during the late-night till morning.
The Met Office also forecasted that the weather may remain dry with the temporary partly cloudy sky over the country in the next 24 hours commencing at 9:00 am today.
"Weather may remain dry with the temporary partly cloudy sky over the country... Light to moderate fog may to occur at places over the country during late night till morning," said a met office bulletin issued this morning.
Night temperature may remain nearly unchanged and day temperature may fall slightly over the country, the bulletin added.
As an extended outlook for the next 72 hours commencing at 9 am today, the bulletin predicted the night temperature may fall slightly.
Meanwhile, the country’s maximum temperature on Saturday was recorded 30.8 degrees Celsius at Kutubdia in Chattogram division while today’s minimum temperature was recorded 8.0 degree Celsius at Tetulia in Rangpur division. However, no rainfall was traced in the last 24 hours till 6 am today.
The sunsets at 5:11 pm today and rises at 6:30 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- Asian Rising & Promising Star Arik Morshed
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- Bengali calendar changes
- Dr Arif, the top young scientists in Japan
- DU student rape: Books, inhalers recovered
- Mohammed Rezwan, floating school innovator named as ‘Earth Hero’
- ‘Construction work of Bangabandhu Railway Bridge from 2020’
- Cyclone Bulbul: sea ports asked to hoist signal 7
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- Dhaka ranks 7th worst in Air Quality Index
- 5 children killed in Mirpur gas cylinder blast
- Physician couple in Dr Baker’s place, serving poor people
- “Bulbul" likely to cross Khulna this evening
- Principal Siraj beaten by other accused