Light rain likely at few places
Published: 13:42 22 October 2019 Updated: 17:33 22 October 2019
Light rain or thundershowers is likely to occur at one or two places over Khulna, Barishal, Dhaka Mymensingh, Chattogram and Sylhet divisions in the next 24 hours commencing at 9:00 am on Tuesday, said a Met Office release issued this morning.
Besides, the weather may remain mainly dry with partly cloudy sky elsewhere over the country during the period, said the release.
Meanwhile, day and night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country, it added.
The highest temperature in the country was recorded yesterday at 34.5 degrees Celsius at Mongla under Khulna division and the lowest one today was recorded 21.3 degrees Celsius at Tetulia under Rangpur Division.
The sunsets at 5:28 pm today and rises at 5:59 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- Asian Rising & Promising Star Arik Morshed
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- Cyclone ‘Kiar’ approaching, winter may arrive in Oct
- Soroj Mehedi new director of Cyber Security Institute
- Dr Arif, the top young scientists in Japan
- Principal Siraj beaten by other accused