Lemon-tamarind pomfret fish fry
Published: 16:38 8 December 2019
Pomfret fish rich in essential minerals including phosphorus, calcium. For those who do not eat fish for fear of thorns, they certainly love Pomfret. The lemon-tamarind pomfret fish fry recipe has a different taste. You can easily serve your guests and taking complements by making this recipe. Let’s see the different recipe of how we can make-
Pomfret fish 2 pieces, 1 teaspoon of tamarind, 1 teaspoon of pepper powder, mixed turmeric and chili powder 1 teaspoon, fried cumin powder 2 teaspoons, arrowroot half cup, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, salt to taste, mustard oilfor frying bit salt.
First clean and wash the fish properly and put in salt and lemon for some time. Then wash the fish again. Now add all the ingredients in the fish and wait until the spice is well penetrated into the fish. After that spiced fish have to fry in the pan mixed with arrowroot. Sprinkle the pepper powder and lemon juice from the top. Now your lemon-tamarind pomfret fish is prepared to serve.
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Wear saree in winter and stay warm
- Best home remedies for gastritis
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Unique tasty ‘Mughlai Chicken’
- 3 delicious items without onion
- Tasty Vapa Pitha recipe
- Obesity, undernourishment stalks world: report
- Why you should eat Ginger every day
- Tourist attractions in Sylhet
- Use smartphone without harming your eyes
- Tasty ‘hog plum pickles’ recipe
- Testy Halim Kabab!
- Crispy Papor
- Way to stop hair fall