Kobori in ICU as condition deteriorates
Published: 16:11 8 April 2021
Kobori; File Photo
Sarah Begum Kobori, famously known as ‘Misti Meye of Dhallywood’, is currently being treated at Kurmitola General Hospital in the capital after being infected with the coronavirus.
Kobori’s condition worsened on Wednesday night and she needed to be rushed to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). But no ICU was found till Thursday morning for her. She was later taken to Sheikh Russel Gastroliver Hospital, said her personal assistant Nur Uddin.
Nur Uddin told the media “Madam’s condition deteriorated. Her oxygen level had been fluctuating since dawn. She was finally admitted to the ICU of Mohakhali Sheikh Russell Gastroliver Hospital.”
It is to be mentioned that Kobori suddenly suffered from whooping cough and fever, as a result, she did a sample test for Covid-19 as per the doctor’s consultation.
On April 5, her Cvoid-19 sample test result came positive. Later, Kobori immediately admitted to a hospital in the capital.
- Mim Mantasha gets engaged to DU teacher
- Actress Romana detained for embezzling crores of takas
- Romana marries 28 times, embezzles huge money from expats: Police
- Faria Shahrin got engaged
- Anushka reveals daughter’s name with adorable photo
- Ekushey Padak-winning singer Mita Haque dies of COVID-19
- Nikhil sends divorce notice to Nusrat
- BTS named world’s best-selling artists of 2020
- Ctg Road crash
Singer Beauty in critical condition
- Moushumi, her son, daughter-in-law contract Covid-19
- Dipjol becomes grandfather of granddaughter
- Golden Globe Awards 2021: Full list of winners
- Kobori in ICU as condition deteriorates
- Popy ‘married’ a Malaysian expatriate!
- Oscar-winning Canadian actor Christopher dies