‘King of Pop’ Michael’s 10th death anniv today
Published: 14:12 25 June 2019
‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson’s 10th death anniversary on Tuesday. He died on June 25, 2009, due to using excessive of propofol. This legendary pop singer is also a famous songwriter, dancer, actor, and businessman. At the time of his death, he was 50 years old.
Michael Jackson, who changed the pop song around the world, was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, USA. Joseph Walter Jackson - Michael’s father and head of the poverty-stricken family - was aware of his son’s unique talent.
He made a band team with his sons and Michael in vocal in 1964 with Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5. With the help of the father, he debuted in the professional music industry only at the age of 6!
But who knew this boy would one day reign the entire music industry around the world. He began his solo career in 1971 while at Motown Records, and in the early 1980s, became a dominant figure in popular music.
In 1979, Michael’s fifth solo album ‘Off the Wall’ was released and made a huge response in US music industry. However, he spread his thrill with the album ‘Thriller’ in 1982 which broke all records of the world that year. However, his other noted albums are- Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991), HIStory: Past, Present, and Future, Book I (1995), Invincible (2001).
Michael Jackson gave many things to world music. There is no one to deny that. But did he really die? No, He is still alive in the heart of music lovers.
- Puja Cherry gets GPA 4.33
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Actress Toma commits suicide
- Shomi Kaiser faces criticism for her behavior
- Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
- Google doodle celebrates birthday of Rosy Afsari
- Meril-Prothom Alo Puroshkar 2018
Best actor Afran Nisho, actress Mehazabien
- Shokh says ‘Goodbye’!
- Actor Saleh Ahmed dies at 83
- Renowned director Hasibul Islam passes away
- Veteran comedian Anis dies
- Subir Nandi on life support
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- New identity of Porimoni
- Tanjin Tisha as sex worker in ‘Nayantara’