Kajal Aggarwal gets married; see her wedding photos
Published: 13:48 31 October 2020 Updated: 15:00 31 October 2020
Kajal Aggarwal and his husband Gautam Kitchlu
Indian actor Kajal Aggarwal, who is popular for his films Singham and Magadheera, tied the knot with and Gautam Kitchlu at a Mumbai hotel on Friday evening.
Earlier this month, Kajal had made the announcement about her marriage.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the wedding ceremony is being attended by family and close friends only. However, the actor has been posting pictures to keep her fans updated on the wedding celebrations during the lockdown.
Kajal wore a red embellished lehenga, paired with a pale pink dupatta and loads of gold jewellery. She styled her hair with a Gold Matha Patti, worn like a headband. Gautam complemented his bride in a sherwani, styled with a pale pink dupatta. The actor clearly looked pumped up for the big day, and that excitement and joy was readily apparent on her face.
Posting photos with the hashtag #kajgautkitched, Kajal shared on social media, “It gives me immense joy to share that I am getting married to Gautam Kitchlu, on October 30, 2020, in Mumbai, in a small, private ceremony surrounded by our immediate families. This pandemic has certainly shed a sobering light on our joy, but we are thrilled to start our lives together and know that all of you will be cheering us on in spirit. I thank you for all the love you have showered upon me over the years and we seek your blessings as we embark upon this incredible new journey. I will still continue doing what I cherish the most - entertaining my audience - now, with a whole new purpose and meaning. Thank you for your unending support.”
Gautam Kitchlu is an entrepreneur and the founder of Discern Living, an e-commerce platform for interior design and home decor solutions.
Kajal Agarwal - known for films in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages - has appeared in films like Singham, Magadheera, Kavacham, Thuppakki, Jilla, Temper, Mr Perfect, Maari and Mersal among others.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism