Kader Siddiqui quits Oikyafront
Published: 14:57 8 July 2019 Updated: 18:11 8 July 2019
Bangabir Kader Siddiqui; File Photo
Bangabir Kader Siddiqui, one of the organizers of the Liberation War and president of Krishak Sramik Janata League, has quit the Jatiya Oikyafront.
He made the announcement at a press conference in capital’s National Press Club on Monday, alleging Oikyafront’s inactivity.
During this, Kader Siddiqui alleged that there is no existence of Jatiya Oikyafront after 7 months of the election.
“There was no meeting with any specific content, except in an unfinished meeting in his official office (Dr. Kamal Hossain) in Motijheel. It seems that there was no political alliance formed in the name of Jatiya Oikyafront,” Bangabir said.
“In this situation, Krishak Sramik Janata League, the true watchman for the people of the country, cannot be sitting. We are pledging to start the road with new enthusiasm in the transition of the nation,” he added.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Rowshan thanks countrymen for showing respect to Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- Kader Siddiqui quits Oikyafront
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- BNP’s anarchy will not be tolerated: Hasan
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- Ershad’s condition improves slightly: GM Quader