Kader Siddiqui quits Oikyafront
Published: 14:57 8 July 2019 Updated: 18:11 8 July 2019
Bangabir Kader Siddiqui; File Photo
Bangabir Kader Siddiqui, one of the organizers of the Liberation War and president of Krishak Sramik Janata League, has quit the Jatiya Oikyafront.
He made the announcement at a press conference in capital’s National Press Club on Monday, alleging Oikyafront’s inactivity.
During this, Kader Siddiqui alleged that there is no existence of Jatiya Oikyafront after 7 months of the election.
“There was no meeting with any specific content, except in an unfinished meeting in his official office (Dr. Kamal Hossain) in Motijheel. It seems that there was no political alliance formed in the name of Jatiya Oikyafront,” Bangabir said.
“In this situation, Krishak Sramik Janata League, the true watchman for the people of the country, cannot be sitting. We are pledging to start the road with new enthusiasm in the transition of the nation,” he added.
- `BNP should strengthen legal procedures for Khaleda’s parole`
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- BCL announced full-fledged committee
- Govt to bring Tarique back for sake of law: Hasan
- No longer acting:
GM Quader full chairman now
- Miscreants kill Bogura BNP leader
- BNP to stage hunger strike Sunday seeking Khaleda’s release
- Obaidul Quader almost cured
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- Ershad condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- 4 BNP MPs-elect in Parliament for oath
- CU in turmoil after BCL men-cops clash
- BNP tried to distort history: Hanif
- Jamaat has no right of politics: Hanif
- 14-party to hold anti-drug rally April 11