KGF 2 teaser released; ‘Rocking Star’ Yash’s jaw-dropping birthday surprise to fans
Published: 10:17 8 January 2021 Updated: 17:57 18 January 2021
Poster of ‘KGF: Chapter 2’
The teaser of the most-waited film ‘KGF: Chapter 2’ has finally released on Thursday. The teaser was supposed to release on Friday, however, it was released before the scheduled time due to the damage of the video’s leak, hours before its official release.
The teaser of the sequel begins with the promise that Yash’s Rocky makes to his dying mother: that he won’t die in poverty.
In the first film, it was shown that Rocky learned that getting rich is directly connected with the depth of power on wields and he spent all his childhood preparing to reach the top by amassing all the power in terms of money, muscle and politics. His hunger for power leads him to the gold mines of Kolar and he later conquered the land after a blood bath.
In the teaser of ‘KGF: Chapter 2’, Rocky will bring down hellfire to protect the turf that satisfies his massive hunger for power.
The teaser gives a glimpse of Yash’s Rocky single-handledly takes down the enemy camp with the help of a lightweight machine gun. It also gives a glimpse of ‘Adheera’ played by Sunjay Dutt.
KGF’s director Prasanth Neel seemed to have only gotten bold and ambitious with the second series of the film franchise.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism