KCC officials ready to tackle ‘Bulbul’
Published: 21:17 8 November 2019 Updated: 21:46 8 November 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Khulna City Corporation’s emergency services department has canceled the leaves of officials and employees to tackle cyclone ‘Bulbul’.
The decision was taken at an emergency meeting at the GIZ auditorium of the city building to tackle the disaster on Friday afternoon. City Mayor Talukder Abdul Khalek presided over the meeting.
At that meeting, the mayor said that KCC has taken all measures to tackle ‘Bulbul’. We tried to alert the people through micking. School-college buildings have been prepared as shelters and medical teams have been formed. In addition, emergency relief items and dry food are kept ready.
KCC’s Disaster Management Committee Chairman Councilor Sheikh Mosharraf Hossain and other members of the committee were attended the meeting.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Finally battery-rickshaw closing in Khulna
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- College student hacked dead while going home to celebrate Eid
- Abrar laid to rest
- Ships sank in Bay of Bengal
Airforce, Navy rescues 21 people alive
- Teknaf JL leader murder: Prime accused killed in gunfight
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- Gazipur hotel blast, probe committee formed
- Cop among 3 killed as covered van hits wrecker during rescue operation