Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
Published: 12:40 16 May 2019 Updated: 14:18 16 May 2019
The High Court Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury is accused of changing the verdict in a writ case regarding the loan of National Bank, by issuing decree illegally.
Attorney General Mahbubey Alam brought accusation raised the allegation at the appellate bench of Chief Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain On Thursday.
Later, the court revoked all verdicts of this case.
Hearing allegation, the Appellate division expressed concern over the verdict asking: “How much money was given to ensure such an abominable verdict; such verdicts are unprecedented.”
Later, Mahbubey Alam, senior lawyer Khondokar Mahbub Hossain, Fida Kamal, Rokon Uddin Mahmud and others advised to lodge a complaint against Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury to the president.
- Rifat murder
Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Rifat murder
HC grants bail to Minni
- Renu murder: mastermind Hridoy on 5-day remand
- US-Bangla cabin crew placed on 2-day remand
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Only President, Prime Minister are VIPs; states HC
- Train crash in Sirajganj
Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- Rifat murder: Hearing on Minni’s bail plea today
- 2 sedition cases filed against Priya Saha
- Report against SK Sinha, 10 other Aug 28
- Sexual assault on Nusrat: charges to be formed Jul 17
- ACC summons Mahi and his wife
- Razakar Musa gets death penalty
- HC refuses to interfere on Minni`s remand order
- Khaleda’s bail hearing in Charitable Trust case Tuesday