Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
Published: 12:40 16 May 2019 Updated: 14:18 16 May 2019
The High Court Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury is accused of changing the verdict in a writ case regarding the loan of National Bank, by issuing decree illegally.
Attorney General Mahbubey Alam brought accusation raised the allegation at the appellate bench of Chief Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain On Thursday.
Later, the court revoked all verdicts of this case.
Hearing allegation, the Appellate division expressed concern over the verdict asking: “How much money was given to ensure such an abominable verdict; such verdicts are unprecedented.”
Later, Mahbubey Alam, senior lawyer Khondokar Mahbub Hossain, Fida Kamal, Rokon Uddin Mahmud and others advised to lodge a complaint against Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury to the president.
- GD filed over Nusrat’s death
- PBI found sensational information over Nusrat killing
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Probe report against Nowshaba on May 28
- Barguna murder: HC seeks info about ‘action’ taken within noon
- 3 to die for killing RU prof Shafiul
- Modhumoti Model Town remains illegal
- Female magistrates for testimonies of sexual assault victims
- Lead found in 93 out of 96 liquid milk in the market
- Nusrat murder: Writ seeks judicial probe
- HC asks to remove 52 adulterated products by 10 days
- Writ over re-fixing of Shab-e-Barat date refused
- Nayon Bond not made in a day: HC
- Nusrat murder
Charge sheet submitted seeking death penalty for 16
- 6 to die for Anis Khadem murder case