Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
Published: 12:40 16 May 2019 Updated: 14:18 16 May 2019
The High Court Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury is accused of changing the verdict in a writ case regarding the loan of National Bank, by issuing decree illegally.
Attorney General Mahbubey Alam brought accusation raised the allegation at the appellate bench of Chief Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain On Thursday.
Later, the court revoked all verdicts of this case.
Hearing allegation, the Appellate division expressed concern over the verdict asking: “How much money was given to ensure such an abominable verdict; such verdicts are unprecedented.”
Later, Mahbubey Alam, senior lawyer Khondokar Mahbub Hossain, Fida Kamal, Rokon Uddin Mahmud and others advised to lodge a complaint against Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury to the president.
- Chawkbazar tragedy: Writ seeks compensation for victims
- GD filed over Nusrat’s death
- HC orders to conduct survey on contaminated cow milk
- PBI found sensational information over Nusrat killing
- HC for Tk 10 lakh comp to Abrar’s family
- Two cops placed on six days remand
- Saudi EMB official murder case
Saiful’s execution tonight in Khalaf killing
- HC orders to remove electricity poles from roads
- HC sought list of loan defaulters and money launderers
- ICT finalizes report against 5 M’singh men
- Subarnachar gang rape
HC revokes bail of Subarnachar rape accused
- Police submit charge sheet in Abhijit murder case
- 3 water company licenses cancel, 7 postpones
- Salman Shah`s death report submission date deferred again
- HC seeks explanation over illegal establishments at Hatirjheel