Jubo League`s council Nov 23
Published: 21:57 9 October 2019
The central council of Awami League affiliate organization Jubo League will be held at Bangabandhu International China Friendship Conference Center on November 23.
Awami League office secretary Abdus Sobhan Golap informs this to the media on Wednesday.
The decision was known after the Prime Minister press conference held at Ganabhaban on her recently concluded India and the US visit.
Earlier, the Prime Minister directed to convene a meeting with the Awami League leaders at the Ganabhaban on October 2 before the party's 21st National Council.
The next day, letters were sent from the political office of the president of the Awami League to the allied organizations in preparation for the conference.
According to the constitution, the conference of the Jubo League was supposed to be held in three consecutive years. But no conference yet to be held after 2012. On that council, Omar Faruk Chowdhury was elected president and Harunur Rashid was elected general secretary.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Rowshan thanks countrymen for showing respect to Ershad
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- BNP’s anarchy will not be tolerated: Hasan
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- 25th anniv of AL’s volunteer front tomorrow
- GM Quader appointed JaPa chairman