JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
Published: 18:41 18 August 2019
Sirajul Islam, a student at Jagannath University (JnU) dies in viral encephalitis brain infection.
Siraj died while undergoing treatment at the City Hospital in the capital around 5:30 pm on Sunday. JNU Proctor Dr. Mostafa Kamal confirmed the information.
Sirajul was a student of the 14th rotation of the chemistry department (2018-2019). His village home is in Atgharia upazila of Pabna district. The talented student participated in the national level, winning the regional stage at Chemistry Olympiad-2016.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- DU admission test in new method
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- Dhaka University: Evolution and History
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- PEC exam schedule published
- Extra budget to rejig Madrasah education
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Primary recruit exam: 6 held over fake question trafficking
- 38th BCS written exam results published
- CU gets its first woman proctor