Jayed takes 5, Ireland 292
Published: 19:40 15 May 2019 Updated: 19:43 15 May 2019
Right-hand pacer Abu Jayed Chowdhury bagged his first five wickets haul as host Ireland restricted 292/8 in 50 overs in the 6th match of tri-nation series at Dublin today.
After winning the toss Ireland captain William Porterfield chose to bat first against Bangladesh. PR Stirling hit ton (130 off 141) for the host.
JA McCollum and PR Stirling open the innings for the host Ireland. Bangladesh pacer Rubel Hossain first strikes in the Irish Shibir removing JA McCollum (5) for 23.
Then Abu Jayed removed A Balbirnie 20 off 20 and Ireland lost their 2nd wickets to 59.
PR Stirling and skipper WTS Porterfield added 174 runs in the 3rd wickets stand. Porterfield went out to 233 scoring 94 0ff 106 by Abu Jayed in 44.4 overs.
No other batman able to score run more than 12 but Stirling 130 off 141 help Ireland to post 292/8 after 50 overs.
For Bangladesh, Abu Jayed took 5 wickets for 58. Saifuddin bagged 2 and Rubel Hossain took the other wicket.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Messi coming to Dhaka
- Clair Polosak officiate Men’s ODI as first female umpire
- Messi rested for United as Barca draws 0-0 at Huesca
- Champions League: Barcelona meets Man U tonight
- Taskin breaks down for World Cup
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Bangamata Gold Cup
Emirates to face Kyrgyzstan today
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Team Bangladesh on ICC’s fb cover photo
- Tigers’ green jersey finalized with red strip at front
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released