Jatiya Party declares Rowshan as party chairman
Published: 13:57 5 September 2019 Updated: 16:46 5 September 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Barrister Anisul Islam Mahmud, a senior presidium member of Jatiya Party, has declared Rowshan Ershad as the party chairman. At the same time, it has been announced to hold the council within six months.
On Thursday, Barrister Anisul Islam Mahmud made the announcement at a press conference at his Gulshan residence.
Earlier, co-chairman of the Jatiya Party, Rowshan Ershad said, “What is happening in the party? Is the Jatiya Party going to break again? Let’s all save the party from the breakdown.”
Senior leaders Sohail Rana, MP Golam Kibria Tipu, MP Mojibul Haque Chunnu, MP Nasim Osman, MP Fakhrul Imam, MP Liaquat Hossain Khoka, MP Nurul Islam Omar, presidium member SM Faisal Chishty, Mir Abdus Sabur Asud, and Safiqul Islam Sentu were present at the press conference
During the press conference, thousands of activists gave slogans outside the residence.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Rowshan thanks countrymen for showing respect to Ershad
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- BNP’s anarchy will not be tolerated: Hasan
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- 25th anniv of AL’s volunteer front tomorrow
- GM Quader appointed JaPa chairman