Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
Published: 13:59 14 August 2019 Updated: 14:14 14 August 2019
Jacqueline Fernandez in Sri Lanka trip and celebrated her birthday there
Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez explored herself in Bollywood through her outstanding acting and her gorgeous looks. She is currently in Sri Lanka, her home country, for a work-cum-leisure trip. She also celebrated her 34th birthday chilling on the beaches of Sri Lanka with her team.
A look at actress Jacqueline Fernandez’s latest Instagram posts will surely give you major travel goals. The pictures are so, so envy-inducing.
Dressed in a chic yellow dress, Jacqueline recently treated us to pictures of herself from a cruise. She is also accompanied by her parents Elroy Fernandez and Kim Fernandez.
“My family, my friends, my team always and forever.. thank you for being there for me through it all, we struggled at the bottom now we here!! United we rise, united we grow! love you my peepsssssss!!!!” she captioned one of her posts.
On the work front, Jacqueline was last seen in ‘Race 3’, has Tarun Mansukhani’s ‘Drive’ in the pipeline. She is all set to make her debut in digital space debut with Netflix’s ‘Mrs. Serial Killer’, directed by Shirish Kunder and produced by Farah Khan.
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Tanjin Tisha as sex worker in ‘Nayantara’
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Nobel becomes point of debate
- Mila’s ex-husband Sanjari hurt in acid attack
- Critics promoting wrong info about my age: Jaya
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Porshi with Kumar Sanu in duet song
- ‘No Dorai’: Surfing base film with Chatgaiya language
- Robert Pattinson cast to play new Batman
- Protik’s World Cup song ‘Banglar Damal Chelera’
- Now Mimi in wedding vibe!
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- ‘Sei Rokom Kacchi Khor’ Mosharraf Karim
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married