JaPa co-chairman meets ailing Quader in Singapore
Published: 22:28 15 April 2019
Jatiya Party Co-Chairman GM Quader on Monday called on ailing Awami League (AL) General Secretary Obaidul Quader at his house at around 5.30pm (BDT) in Singapore.
The two leaders have been talked for 30 minutes on different issues.
The JP leader prayed to the Almighty Allah for quick recovery of Obaidul Quader.
GM Quader also sought blessings to the countrymen for his quick return to the country.
- BNP`s politics depends on Television: Quader
- No alternative of unity in coronavirus disaster: Obaidul Quader
- ‘Domestic, foreign clique engaged in propaganda’
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Quader urges to celebrate Eid following health rules
- ‘BNP angry for govt’s hard work against coronavirus’
- Quader blames BNP for spreading virus in public mind
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- ‘BNP making provocative remarks to break the unity’
- Adequate foodstuffs reserved in the country: Quader
- Nasim’s condition unchanged after 8 days of life support
- Nasim’s condition stable, remains under observation for 72 hrs
- Islami Oikya Jote chairman Maulana Nezami passes away
- ‘If situation worsens, govt will go tougher decisions again’