JaPa co-chairman meets ailing Quader in Singapore
Published: 22:28 15 April 2019
Jatiya Party Co-Chairman GM Quader on Monday called on ailing Awami League (AL) General Secretary Obaidul Quader at his house at around 5.30pm (BDT) in Singapore.
The two leaders have been talked for 30 minutes on different issues.
The JP leader prayed to the Almighty Allah for quick recovery of Obaidul Quader.
GM Quader also sought blessings to the countrymen for his quick return to the country.
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- DU BCL gets full committee
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- Quader for salary, bonus before 25th Ramadan
- Quader for ‘working understanding’ in democracy
- Niketa gets AL ticket for Bogura-6 by-poll
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader