JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
Published: 18:24 4 July 2019
Jatiya Party chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad was taken to life support. He was taken to life support around 4:15 pm.
On Thursday, former secretary of Jatiya Party Ziauddin Bablu confirmed the matter.
Earlier, acting chairman GM Quader had a press conference Ershad’s condition at Jatiya Party’s Banani office at noon.
During that, he said, “Ershad’s physical condition remained unchanged. It does not seem to be a good sign for us. The kidney is not functioning the way it was supposed to function.”
Meanwhile, GM Quader has announced doa and monajat for Ershad’s well being in the mosque-temple all over the country on Friday (July 5).
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH