JSS activist shot dead in Bandarban
Published: 11:53 25 June 2019 Updated: 15:41 25 June 2019
An activist of Parbatya Chattagram Jana Sanghati Samiti (JSS) was shot dead by unidentified miscreants at Rowangchhari Upazila in Bandarban on Monday night.
The deceased was identified as Aungthuiching Marma, son of Mong Thui Marma of the area.
Shariful Islam, officer-in-charge of Rowangchhari Police Station, said that the miscreants killed him after bringing him out from home.
On information, police went to the spot and recovered the body.
- Rifat murder prime accused Nayon Bond killed in gunfight
- Fear in bamboo bridge
- Nusrat murder: another accused held in Bhaluka
- Nurse killed after rape in moving bus, 5 held
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Hafiz Quader was active in Nusrat killing
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Minni satisfied over death of Nayon Bond
- Mother-son among 5 killed in Chandpur road crash
- Shocked at sister`s death
Nusrat’s ailing brother hospitalized
- Nusrat murder: Suspect Moni held
- Rajshahi mango to be available from May 15
- Per kg of mango costs Tk 4!
- Aruk Munshi: living reflect of Bangabandhu
- Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF