JSS activist shot dead in Bandarban
Published: 11:53 25 June 2019 Updated: 15:41 25 June 2019
An activist of Parbatya Chattagram Jana Sanghati Samiti (JSS) was shot dead by unidentified miscreants at Rowangchhari Upazila in Bandarban on Monday night.
The deceased was identified as Aungthuiching Marma, son of Mong Thui Marma of the area.
Shariful Islam, officer-in-charge of Rowangchhari Police Station, said that the miscreants killed him after bringing him out from home.
On information, police went to the spot and recovered the body.
- ‘Masjid-e-Nawazish’, most beautiful mosque in Sirajganj
- Eskayef produces COVID-19 drug Remdesivir for 1st time in country
- Habibur’s `Happy Child` won Agora Smile-2020 contest
- Thousands offer Eid prayers in knee-deep water
- 3 including two brothers killed in N’ganj septic tank blast
- Drug trader killed in Joypurhat gunfight
- Chhatra League buries BNP leader
- Story of a COVID-19 fighter
‘Hot water gargle can relieve from coronavirus’
- 3 hunters detained, 22 deer released
- Drug addict father landed in jail by Son
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- ‘Those are grasshoppers, not locusts’
8 new infected in Shariatpur, 40 houses locked down
- Drug dealer Ripon killed in Dakkhinkhan ‘gunfight’
- Investigation Report
Oxygen cylinder worth of 1,000 sold at 30,000 taka