JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
Published: 18:34 1 November 2019 Updated: 18:34 1 November 2019
This year's Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examination will start from Saturday.
Exam of a total of 650 marks will be held on seven different subjects based on creative pattern questions except English.
This year, the exam will be held a total of 29, 262 centers across the country, which is 415 lesser than the previous year.
This year, a total of 26, 61,682 students will take part in JSC and JDC exam; where 12, 21,695 are male and 14, 39,987are female students.
There are also 2, 33,310 in JSC and 30,291 in JSD examination as irregular candidates. In addition, 454 students will attend the exam in 9 centers abroad.
All coaching centers will remain closed till November 15 during the exam. Besides, stringent measures will be taken against the rumors of leaking question papers on social media, the Education Ministry said.
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Registration for CoU Convocation begins
- Incredible! - ‘This picture is hand-painted!’
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- BUP Admission test begins Friday
- JSC’s admit card correction till Oct 29
- Country’s first aviation university to be set up in Lalmonirhat
- Exam routine for PEC, Ebtedayee
- CONTRAST 3.0 to kick off tomorrow
- 2nd National Journalism Students Fest tomorrow
- Tuesday’s JSC-JDC exam suspended
- Closing day of 4 day-long photography exhibition by BUPPS
CONTRAST 3.0 signing off tomorrow
- Buet’s Abrar in annual exam: Students cried again