JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
Published: 13:24 21 October 2019 Updated: 14:31 21 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
JMI Hospital Requisite Manufacturing Limited, another subsidiary of the JMI Group - a leading organization of the medical devices sector - is coming to the stock market. The company will release Tk 75 crores shares under the book building method. On the occasion, a ‘Road Show’ was organized at the Bangabandhu International Conference Center in Dhaka on Sunday, according to a press release issued on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, Md. Abdur Razzaq, Managing Director of JMI Hospital Requisite MFG. Ltd. said that the demand for medical devices in domestic and global markets is increasing day by day.
To meet the demand and to catch the market, JMI has taken initiative to create new medical devices. It will increase the business of the company in the sector as well as increase the income, he said.
As the number of quality full companies like JMI group increases in the stock market, the altitude of the market will also be extended and developed, said Sohail Rahman, chief executive officer of ICB Capital Management Ltd.
“The ICB works in various ways to ensure the stability of the stock market. As part of that, a company like JMI Hospital Requisite MFG. Ltd. has been encouraged to bring in the stock market.”
On the occasion, Mr. Huanqium, the entrepreneurial director of the company, discussed the future of the medical devices market . Md Shahjahan, the independent director of the company, also spoke on the occasion.
Representatives of the reputed institutional investors also discussed various information regarding the company.
Suraiya Akhter Rina, chairman of the company, thanked all the institutional investors for their participation at the event.
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- DITF-2020 begins on Wednesday
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Bangladesh to outshine Malaysia, Singapore by 2024
- Mustafa Kamal named world’s best Finance Minister
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- ‘Income Tax Fair’ kicks off tomorrow
- Armed Forces Income Tax Fair begins
- Onion cargo flight arrives at Shahjalal airport
- Weeklong Income Tax fair set to begin Nov 14
- Bangla Bond debuts on London Stock Exchange
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Malaysian investors dazed at amazing dev of Bangladesh
- Toyota to recall 1,380 defective cars in China