JMB man held in Madaripur
Published: 17:24 23 May 2020
Arrested JMB man Jabed alias Jaber Howladar
Members of Rapid Action Battalion (RAB-8) arrested an active member of Jama'atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) in Rajoir of Madaripur. This was informed in a press release of RAB-8 on Saturday afternoon.
The arrested Jabed alias Jaber Howladar is identified as, son of Jahangir Hawladar of Paschim Swarmangal village of the Upazila.
According to the press release, Jabed was involved in JMB's Daawati activities. He conducted secret meetings, distributed leaflets and recruited members in different districts to conduct Daawati work.
The statement added that Jabed was involved in extremist activities at various times. Legal action is being taken against him. Efforts are underway to bring the rest of his associates under the law.
- Wife hacked dead in Facebook live
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus suspected youth in Naogaon, report this evening
- Expatriate hospitalised suspecting coronavirus in Sylhet
- 3 women heading an Upazila
- 40 quarantined in Narayanganj
- 29 suspected coronavirus patient quarantine in Madaripur
- Most infected in last 24 hours in Gazipur
- Locust attack in Teknaf
- Beggar donates Tk 10,000 to UNO`s relief fund
- 30 missing as bridal party carrying boat sinks in Padma
- Chaos over mobile theft in Soumya’s wed
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- Wife hacked dead in live: Husband gives confessional statement
- 15 Willes Little Flower students injured
Teacher loses hand in Gopalganj road crash