Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
Published: 14:47 12 July 2019 Updated: 14:47 12 July 2019
Ishana Khan, a popular actress of the small screen, got married recently. Husband Sharif Chowdhury, a Network Engineer lives in Sydney, Australia.
Before marriage, Ishana had a love relationship with him. This couple was in a relationship for more than two years. Later on Wednesday, they got married in the presence of the family. But later, Ishana told the information to the media by herself.
After the Asr prayers on Wednesday, their wedding ceremony was completed in the presence of two families at Gulshan’s Azad Mosque. Regarding marriage, Ishana said, “We started a new life, pray for us.”
When asked the reason for marrying without informing anyone, Ishana said, “Actually the family was there. But the program is not yet done. So not everyone was informed. And the decision has been taken suddenly.”
Meanwhile, Sharif Chowdhury came to Dhaka on a few days’ vacations. After vacation, he will return to Australia on July 13.
When asked will Ishana be accompanied by her husband, she replied, “I am planning.”
‘When you return to work?’, in such question, the star replied, “I am not returning to work for now. At this moment, I do not think anything except family. But I cannot say whether I will be able to return in the future.”
- Puja Cherry gets GPA 4.33
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Actress Toma commits suicide
- Shomi Kaiser faces criticism for her behavior
- Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
- Teli Samad passes away
- Google doodle celebrates birthday of Rosy Afsari
- Meril-Prothom Alo Puroshkar 2018
Best actor Afran Nisho, actress Mehazabien
- Shokh says ‘Goodbye’!
- Actor Saleh Ahmed dies at 83
- Renowned director Hasibul Islam passes away
- Namaz-e-janaza of Teli Samad held in FDC
- Veteran comedian Anis dies
- Subir Nandi on life support
- New identity of Porimoni