‘Integrated admission test in all public universities’
Published: 21:34 8 September 2019
From next year, there will be an integrated admission test in all public universities across the country. The Education Minister Dipu Moni has confirmed the information in the parliament on Sunday.
In the meantime, the government has started integrated admission activities in all public agricultural universities from this year.
In reply to Harunur Rashid's question, the Education Minister confirmed the information in the parliament. She said there will be a new admission method from November next year. In that series, all public universities will take integrated admission tests from 2020 onwards.
Responding to Advocate Asim Kumar's question regarding bank draft in admission test in the university, Dipu Moni said that the government has no plans to waive money taken by bank draft at public university.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- DU admission test in new method
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- Dhaka University: Evolution and History
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- PEC exam schedule published
- Extra budget to rejig Madrasah education
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Primary recruit exam: 6 held over fake question trafficking
- 38th BCS written exam results published
- CU gets its first woman proctor