Indo-Bangla Film Awards ceremony kicks off
Published: 22:35 21 October 2019 Updated: 23:06 21 October 2019
The ‘Indo-Bangla Film Awards ceremony-2019’ has begun for the first time in Dhaka on Monday evening to popularize films as an entertainment media in the two countries.
This is the first time such a program is being held. Awards will be given in three categories to those Bengali films released in Bangladesh and India between June, 2018 and June 2019.
Besides, lifetime achievement awards will be given to West Bengal actor Ranjit Mollik and Bangladesh actor Anwara Begum.
East-West Media Group Limited of Bangladesh and Film Federation of India are jointly organizing the function at Nabaratri auditorium of International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB) in Dhaka.
- What’s Tahsan doing now?
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Dhaka Int’l Folk Fest 19 registration begins
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Mithila going to marry!
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Director, actor Humayun Sadhu passed away
- Humayun Ahmed’s first wife Gultekin married again
- Sabnam Faria files GD in insecurity
- Apu Biswas to marry again!