`If Bangabandhu`s killers brought under trial, Zia won`t killed`
Published: 18:58 25 August 2019
Awami League General Secretary Obaidul Quader said that the killers would not have dared to kill Ziaur Rahman if Bangabandhu's killers brought under justice.
He said this while speaking at the occasion of the 44th martyrdom anniversary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and National Mourning Day at North South University on Sunday.
Quader said killing brings killing. The bullet which orphaned Sheikh Hasina and Sheikh Rehana by the murder of Bangabandhu on August 15, 1975, that bullet also made Khaleda Zia a widow.
He said that Ziaur Rahman, who did not judge Bangabandhu's murder but gave jobs in different foreign embassies. Even rehabilitated them.
Quoting link between August 15 and August 21 attacks Qader said, after August 15 attack, Sheikh Hasina was prime targe on August 21, grenade attack. How to deny this truth? And it was proved in the testimony of Mufti Hannan that the attack was under the direction of Tarique Rahman.
North-South University Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr Atiqul Islam Presided over the ceremony. Private University Chairman Sheikh Kabir, North South University Trustees Board Chairman, Bir freedom fighter Lion Benazir Ahmad and others were present.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH