I am with Basirhat people all the time: Nusrat
Published: 18:33 23 May 2020
Nusrat Jahan is listening to the problems of the people in Minakha
Actress MP Nusrat Jahan arrived in Basirhat on Friday to see the plight of people affected by Cyclone Amphan. She spoke directly to the people at Malancha intersection in the city.
From there, she went to Minakha and listened to the problems of the people. She also visited the relief camps of Minakha and Chaital village panchayats and spoke to the people there.
According to Indian media reports, Nusrat’s husband Nikhil was not allowed to enter the Prime Minister Modi’s meeting, resulting in Nusrat and Nikhil’s walkout from the meeting.
When asked, Nusrat said, “I am now coming to Amphan affected people in Basirhat. I go to shelter homes in different places and meet people.”
“The administrative meeting between the Prime Minister and the Chief Minister was held at Basirhat College. With their ministers. I was there with my party colleagues. I will go to Sandeshkhali and Hingalganj next week. Lots of damage has been done. I am with the people of Basirhat all the time,” she also said
Nusrat told the people to be patient. “Everyone will get home again. Now people should eat twice a day and take care of their children in relief camps,” she said.
- Apurba-Nazia splits after 9yrs of marriage
- Why Apurba-Nazia splitting?
- Tisha’s warning amid Apurba-Nazia split out; Why?
- Finally Apurba himself unveils the mystery
- Nazia urges all not to blame Apurba over divorce
- Actress Ferdousi Ahmed Lina dies
- Apurba -Tisha tie the knot again this Eid!
- Shabnam Faria’s ‘Joruri Divorce’
- Puja Cherry’s crush married another Puja
- Shokh got married on May 12!
- Shabnur files divorce over family discord
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- Biopic of Bangabandhu
Shuvo to star Bangabandhu, Faria to play Sheikh Hasina
- Pak model Zara Abid feared dead in plane crash