How Mim loses 7 kg in 4 months
Published: 17:58 6 July 2021
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim; Photo: Collected
Everyone does anything to lose weight. Even many people stop eating to lose weight. The consequences are even direr. Because it is not possible to lose weight without eating, on the contrary, the body becomes weak and sickness increases.
Meanwhile, popular actress Bidya Sinha Saha Mim shared new pictures on fitness on social media. It is learned that the actress lost 7kg weight in four months – which is really surprising!
If you also want to lose 7 kg weight in four months, then find out the secret of Mim’s fitness –
About the secret of her fitness, Mim told the media that she stays at home most of the time due to the COVID situation. She is getting a lot of leisure time as the film works have stopped. Spending time watching TV, reading books and doing family work.
“I always go to the gym. Now I spend a little more time in the gym than before. As a result, I am also getting good results. I have lost seven kg in the last four months,” Mim said.
“I want to lose some more weight,” she also said, adding that if you are physically fit, your body, as well as your mind, will be better. However, going to the outdoor shooting interrupted the gym time.
Start exercising today, and follow the right eating habits. Spend leisure time doing the right thing.
- Successful treatment of ‘Aortic Aneurysm’ in Ctg without surgery
- Covid-19 or dengue – how to differentiate?
- Antibiotics not working in children with pneumonia: ICDDRB
- Pregnant women’s treatment now at hand in Dapadapiya
- Vaccines prevent severe COVID, even Delta variant: Study
- Different levels of antibodies needed for protection from strains
- Symptoms that will understand increased salt in body
- 50-bed hospital operating with 31-bed rule
- TB deaths on rising again globally due to COVID: WHO
- Cook beef while keeping nutrition intact
- Blood pressure difference in two arms leads to ‘danger’
- Pre-Alzheimer’s diagnosis: Progress and pitfalls
- Forgive an Ex Day
Forgive your Ex to overcome bitter experience of the past
- Blood donation reduces heart disease, cancer risk