House of NUBDians CEO received “Global Youth Leadership Award”
Published: 16:57 24 June 2022
Bangladeshi youth Palash Sakal was awarded the Global Youth Leadership Award
Bangladeshi youth Palash Sakal was awarded the Global Youth Leadership Award at a summit organized in Bangkok. Palash received this recognition for the self-improvement organization named "House of NUBDians" established for the students of the National University.
On Friday, the award (crest, medal, and certificate) was handed over to Md. Palash Hossain by Peace Keepers Federal Council (UNPKFC) at a program in Ambassador Hotel, Bangkok.
In the context of Bangladesh, the number of seats in public and private universities is limited. Due to this, most of the students get admitted to national universities. Some students of national universities suffer from an inferiority complex and think that they are lagging behind the students of public and private universities. In order to overcome this situation, Palash built the "House of NUBDians" for them, where the people behind the platform have been working tirelessly to increase the network of backward students, skill development, connectivity, public speaking, and confidence.
Palash's contribution to this work is added to the list of achievements of this international organization. In addition to the House of NUBDians, Palash also works as a sports agent. Thanking everyone behind this achievement, Palash said, “This achievement will inspire me to do more for the national university students. I would like to work more diligently in this series for everyone”.
At present, 2 lakh students are taking regular classes on this platform made by Palash. In the last two years, more than half a thousand classes and sessions have been taken from this platform. Moreover, students are also getting involved in social activities through this platform.
Incidentally, the Global Youth Parliament is one of the world's leading organizations that work with the talent and leadership of young people. The company started its journey in Nepal in 2014 but is currently operating in 80 countries around the world. They work primarily to develop entrepreneurs, strengthen democracy, create new opportunities and build an international network.
- How much does it cost to bury one grave on another
- Srabonti’s quilling
- 10 surprising – unknown – facts about Queen Elizabeth II
- Rabindranath`s 81st death anniversary today
- Harry Coover: Inventor of super glue by ‘accident’
- World Suicide Prevention Day: Awareness requisite in youths
- These twins named `most beautiful in the world`
- Aftermath of workers’ strike: Tea taste may change!
- Frida Kahlo: Portraits of Pain
- 15-30yrs people more prone to suicide: BSMMU VC
Ego-depression-breakup causes suicide tendency: Study
- Current monsoon sees lowest rainfall in 40 yrs, reason horrific
- Valentina Tereshkova: Who orbiting Earth 48 times
- Kalabagan Waterfall: A beautiful waterfall in Rangamati
- Kuldhara: An entire village disappeared overnight
- World Heart Day today