Hili land port resumes today
Published: 15:23 9 June 2019 Updated: 15:37 9 June 2019
After seven days holdup, the import and export activities of Dinajpur's Hili land port commenced today. Working has returned to previous mode in the port.
Indian freight trucks entering Bangladesh since early morning on Sunday.
Dinajpur‘s Hili Customs said that all the import-export activities of the port were closed from June 2 to June 8. From the morning, all kinds of activities have been started at Hili land port.
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- NBR to launch mobile app to increase taxpayers
- Gold, Diamond, Silver gets validation in fair
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- 14 farms received President Award
- BARVIDA`s new committee to take office tomorrow
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Biggest budget in country’s history to be passed today
- ‘Country’s foreign exchange reserve $33 billion’
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Hili land port resumes today
- Tk 2,02,721cr ADP in FY20 budget