Hili land port resumes today
Published: 15:23 9 June 2019 Updated: 15:37 9 June 2019
After seven days holdup, the import and export activities of Dinajpur's Hili land port commenced today. Working has returned to previous mode in the port.
Indian freight trucks entering Bangladesh since early morning on Sunday.
Dinajpur‘s Hili Customs said that all the import-export activities of the port were closed from June 2 to June 8. From the morning, all kinds of activities have been started at Hili land port.
- Dutch-Bangla service to be closed for 5 days
- National SME fair begins
- SME fair kicks off in city on March 16
- Investcorp eager to invest in Bangladesh
- Rubana Huq-led pannel wins BGMEA polls
- 4day Thai trade fair begins in Dhaka
- BGMEA polls in April
- BGMEA to leave Hatirjheel Apr 3
- Consulting firm for Payra port terminal appointed
- GDP, per capita income increased: Finance Minister
- SME fair kicks off in city tomorrow
- Dhaka motor show begins tomorrow
- Japanese SEZ on 1,000 acres of land in Narayanganj
- RCBC files defamation charges against Bangladesh Bank
- 1650 dev projects progress laudable in FY18