Higher education opportunities in Saudi; how to apply?
Published: 22:42 21 October 2019
Every year Saudi Arabia offers higher education to Muslim countries students. Like every year Al-Qasim University is now offering students a master's degree in scholarship from different Muslim countries.
Bangladeshi students can also take this opportunity. Students can be applied to the MBA, Economics, Finance and Islamic Finance in these four subjects for scholarship in the master’s program.
(A) Copy of passport.
(B) A CV with an academic profile.
The subject of e-mail for applying for Masters in (your subject) By Reference of Dr. Tossef Azid.
The chances of the university depend on good scores in CGPA, ILTS, and GMAT. Students who know Arabic language get priority.
At present, 30 Bangladeshi students at Al-Qasim University are studying at the undergraduate and post-graduate level with a full scholarship. Six Bangladeshi teachers are also employed.
There is also a rich library for students and a quality canteen. There are also excellent hostels.
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today