NZ’s Christchurch mosques attack
Hidden meaning of writing on the rifle..
NZ’s Christchurch mosques attack
Published: 16:20 15 March 2019 Updated: 21:15 15 March 2019
At least 49 people have been killed in a terrorist attack on two mosques in Christchurch city of New Zealand by an anti- Muslim group.
One of the attackers live streamed the attack on Facebook and Twitter, the video of which has gone viral now.
The attacker who identified himself as 28 year old ordinary white man who is originally from Australia.
Before carrying the attack attacker Brenton Tarrant wrote a manifesto on his Facebook Page
The manifesto published on Brenton Tarrant’s Facebook page begins with a poem about rage.
The poem ends with, “Do not go gentle into that good night.”
“If there’s one thing I want you to remember from these writings,” the introduction reads, “its [sic] that birthrates must change”.
The rambling text talks about deporting all Non-Europeans, and the supremacy of the European people.
A number of Wikipedia pages are cited, but the words themselves are nonsensical and heavily racist, referring to something he calls ‘The White Genocide’.
“Who are you?” Brenton Tarrant tells us who he is
Under the subheading ‘Answering possible questions,’ Tarrant writes, ‘Who are you?’.
He tells us he is white and was born in Australia to Scottish, Irish and English parents. He says he hardly passed classes at school and did not go to university.
“More recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist,” he writes.
“Why did you carry out the attack?”
Tarrant writes, “To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands,” before citing ‘revenge’.
“To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund,” he writes, a 12-year-old Swedish girl who was murdered in the Stockholm lorry attack which took place in April, 2017.
The attack was perpetrated by Rakhmat Akilov, an asylum seeker from Uzbekistan.
Later in the manifesto, Tarrant identifies the 12-year-old girl as the catalyst for his own “violent attack.”
Tarrant adds that his motivation was, “To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating and physically removing the invaders themselves.”
He goes on to answer dozens more questions about why someone would commit an act of terror.
It ends with: “Europa arises.”
The most recent reports indicate that multiple people have been murdered as a result of the attack, and at least two separate mosques were targeted.
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has said: “This is and will be one of New Zealand’s darkest days.”
Notably; on April 7, 2017, a militant originated from Uzbekistan operated Stockholm lorry attack and killed eight people. There was an 11-year-old girl named 'Ebba Akerlund' who was among the dead. On her way back from school, she had to die with her mother. Friday was the birthday of the girl. Brenton chose Ebba Akerlund's birthday to take revenge for that murder!
- 3 workers dead, 18 injured in Cambodia building collapse
- `Kashmiri Girl` on top position
- 24 killed in Papua New Guinea tribal massacres
- Magnitude 7.5 quake hits off Papua New Guinea
- 4 of a Bangladeshi family found dead in Canada
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- Mango that’s length 1 foot, weight 5 kg
- Malaysian cabinet minister denies links to sex video
- Rahul Gandhi quits as India opposition leader
- Traffic jam on Everest, shoving kills 7
- World population to increase 2 bn by 2050: UN report
- India’s new cabinet formed: Modi chairs first meeting for 2nd term
- May agrees timetable to choose new UK PM
- NZ PM returns girl’s ‘dragon research’ bribe
- Ukraine`s new president Zelensky calls snap elections