Hefazat’s joint secy general Ayubi detained
Published: 11:23 22 April 2021
Khaled Saifullah Ayubi; Photo: Collected
RAB has arrested Khaled Saifullah Ayubi, central joint secretary general of Hefazat-e-Islam, in a sabotage case filed with Paltan Police Station in the capital.
He was arrested from Singair in Manikganj on Thursday morning, confirmed RAB’s Legal and Media Wing director Commander Khandaker Al Moin.
Earlier on Wednesday afternoon, police arrested Khurshid Alam Kasemi, assistant secretary general of Hefazat-e-Islam’s central committee and vice-president of Dhaka metropolis and Khurshid Alam Quasemi, Nayeb-e-ameer of Bangladesh Khilafat Majlis.
Nayeb-e-ameer Quasemi was detained from his Mohammadpur residence in the capital. A case was filed against him over the incident of 5 May 2013 at Shapla Chattar. He was shown arrest in the case.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 12th session of 11th parliament begins
- Temperature likely to rise
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Mitali Express for Jalpaiguri on Monday, Thursday
- Indian PM thanks Foreign Minister
- Third day`s program going on at parade ground