Heavy rain likely with fuzzy hot
Published: 12:41 12 July 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Heavy to very heavy rain occurred water logging in different districts of the country during the last few days. At the same time thousands of people have become water-borne by flooding due to upsurge rivers water level in several districts. There has been food and clean water crisis. Besides, road collapse occurred in different places and roads communication went submerged as well.
In the meantime, the capital has been undergoing intermittent raining for several days. However, this amount was much less than the other districts. As a result, fuzzy hot remains in the capital. And that will be a little longer. On Thursday, the maximum rain was recorded in 216 mm in Sitakunda of Chattogram district. And in Dhaka is 21 millimeter only. Where the amount was 195 mm less in the capital.
Meteorologist Arif Hossain said, the country received more rain on Thursday. Rainfall from July 13 (Saturday) to July 15 (Monday) can be very low. After three to four days, it is likely to rain again due to the monsoon. This is going to be one to one and a half months.
He said, due to the rain, the maximum temperature now ranges from 32 to 33 degrees Celsius. However, if the trend of rainfall decreases, it could increase up to 35 to 36 degrees Celsius. And when the temperature decreases, it feels fuzzy hot.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Army chief installs dengue elimination drive in Dhaka Cant
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha