Have a good snack today with ‘Maggie Singara’!
Published: 18:11 5 September 2019
More or less everyone loves to have Singara. Singara with a cup of tea in the afternoon or evening may be a good snack. So, why are you making late? Let’s make special ‘Maggie Singara’ today at home today by following the recipe—
Maggie noodles like one and a half cups, 2 cups of flour, five teaspoons of punchforon, one cup of oil, one teaspoon of salt and water according to need.
At first, make a dough by mixing flour, salt, punchforon, and water in a container. Leave it for a while. Then cook Maggie Noodles in another container. Once cooked, let it cool. Now make bread with a small portion from the doe. Shape the bread into corners and close the mouth with Maggie Noodles.
Then fry the Singaras in a frying pan. Keep the oven on medium heat. When it turns brown, put it on tissue paper to drain excess oil. Then serve tasty hot Maggie Singara with sauce.
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Wear saree in winter and stay warm
- Best home remedies for gastritis
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Unique tasty ‘Mughlai Chicken’
- 3 delicious items without onion
- Tasty Vapa Pitha recipe
- Obesity, undernourishment stalks world: report
- Why you should eat Ginger every day
- Tourist attractions in Sylhet
- Use smartphone without harming your eyes
- Tasty ‘hog plum pickles’ recipe
- Testy Halim Kabab!
- Crispy Papor
- Way to stop hair fall