‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’ at Durban Film Festival
Published: 10:24 9 July 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Docu-fiction ‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’ will be screened in the International Film Festival at University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
The film festival will be going on from July 18 to July 28. ‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’ will be shown on July 20 and July 24.
The matter was informed in a notification on Monday from Awami League’s Research Institute Center for Research and Information (CRI).
The docu-fiction built on the basis of Sheikh Hasina, daughter of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, who stepped forward by leaving behind the sanguineous history. This is the inevitable story of survival of two sisters- Sheikh Hasina and Sheikh Rehana, who lost their parents and family in 1975.
The docu-fiction directed by Peeplu Khan was released on November 16, 2018. Earlier, on September 28, the trailer was released on social media on Sheikh Hasina’s 71st birthday.
It took a long five years to produce the documentary film ‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’, a 70-minute long film produced by CRI.
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Nobel becomes point of debate
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Shakib’s exceptional
‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamna’ trailer released
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Shabnur is alive and healthy: Family dismisses death rumors
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Porshi with Kumar Sanu in duet song
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- ‘Juwari’ Hridoy Khan!
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah