‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’ at Durban Film Festival
Published: 10:24 9 July 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Docu-fiction ‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’ will be screened in the International Film Festival at University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
The film festival will be going on from July 18 to July 28. ‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’ will be shown on July 20 and July 24.
The matter was informed in a notification on Monday from Awami League’s Research Institute Center for Research and Information (CRI).
The docu-fiction built on the basis of Sheikh Hasina, daughter of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, who stepped forward by leaving behind the sanguineous history. This is the inevitable story of survival of two sisters- Sheikh Hasina and Sheikh Rehana, who lost their parents and family in 1975.
The docu-fiction directed by Peeplu Khan was released on November 16, 2018. Earlier, on September 28, the trailer was released on social media on Sheikh Hasina’s 71st birthday.
It took a long five years to produce the documentary film ‘Hasina, A Daughter’s Tale’, a 70-minute long film produced by CRI.
- Puja Cherry gets GPA 4.33
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Actress Toma commits suicide
- Shomi Kaiser faces criticism for her behavior
- Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
- Teli Samad passes away
- Google doodle celebrates birthday of Rosy Afsari
- Meril-Prothom Alo Puroshkar 2018
Best actor Afran Nisho, actress Mehazabien
- Shokh says ‘Goodbye’!
- Actor Saleh Ahmed dies at 83
- Renowned director Hasibul Islam passes away
- Namaz-e-janaza of Teli Samad held in FDC
- Veteran comedian Anis dies
- Subir Nandi on life support
- New identity of Porimoni