Habibur’s `Happy Child` won Agora Smile-2020 contest
Published: 10:46 16 July 2020
Khulna photographer Habibur Rahman has won the international photography competition Agora Smile-2020 as his captured 'Happy Child' was selected as the best picture with the highest number of votes.
Agora recently organized this competition on the theme Smile-2020 where more than 11 thousand pictures from all over the world been submitted to compete the contest.
From those pictures, the judges selected the best 50 pictures. Habibur Rahman's captured 'Happy Child' was selected for the final round with a maximum of 783 votes in the first round of voting.
In the final round, five photos were voted on for 48 hours in the second phase in where Photographer Habibur Rahman was selected as the hero of Agora Smile-2020 photography competition with a maximum of 1,075 votes. The organizers of the competition announced the results on Wednesday afternoon.
"This achievement is not only mine; this achievement belongs to Bangladesh." Habibur said with expressing the feeling of being a winner.
- AC blast at Narayanganj mosque, 40 burnt
- Cops detain ‘undressed wicked’ over rape threat in Chattogram
- Habibur’s `Happy Child` won Agora Smile-2020 contest
- Biker bride Farhana to get bike from father-in-law
- Barishal’s farmer cultivates medicinal Noni
- Abusive comments on photo, ‘Biker Bride’ seeks justice
- Drug dealer Ripon killed in Dakkhinkhan ‘gunfight’
- Top terrorist Mina Kamal killed in Khulna gunfight
- Covid or Flood, Nothing can stop ‘Gaye Holud’
- Drug trader killed in Joypurhat gunfight
- Gangetic dolphin caught in Dharla
- Fire at Rupganj furniture factory, 12 firefighting units on scene
- Two killed in Teknaf `shootout` with police
- Pori gave birth to Corona in Ctg zoo
- Akkelpur OC withdrawn over irregularities