Habib opens up his marriage with Afsana: We married 3 months ago
Published: 13:38 13 January 2021
Habib Wahid and Afsana Chowdhury Shifa
Popular musician Habib Wahid started a new journey at the beginning of the year. He has tied the knot with model Afsana Chowdhury Shifa. He broke the news of the marriage on social media on Tuesday (January 12).
After revealing the news of the marriage, Habib said that he met Shifa in Dhaka 8 months ago. Then “out of friendship”, they decided to get married and got married more than “three months ago”.
“There were no plans for marriage. I had enough bitter experience with this. Again, this is also true – birth-death and marriage are determined by Creator. Otherwise, I would not have met Shifa,” Habib said.
Shifa is a student in the marketing department at Eden Women’s College in the capital. She is also associated with showbiz. They had been seen on various occasions for several days. That’s when rumors about their marriage surfaced.
- Mim Mantasha gets engaged to DU teacher
- Ekushey Padak-winning singer Mita Haque dies of COVID-19
- Moushumi, her son, daughter-in-law contract Covid-19
- Attempted rape, murder to Pori Moni: 5 including Nasir, Omi held
- Ctg Road crash
Singer Beauty in critical condition
- Kobori in ICU as condition deteriorates
- Kabori: At a glance of Dhallywood’s ‘Mishti Meye’
- Kabori’s namaz-e-janaza after zuhr prayers
- BTS wins Billboard music awards for 5 consecutive times
- Nabila confirms pregnancy, expecting first child
- Shreya blessed with baby boy: ‘It’s an emotion never felt before’
- Missing actor Shamim rescued after 4 days
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 2021
- Veteran actress Kabori dies
- Singer Putul ties knot before lockdown