HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
Published: 15:29 29 August 2019 Updated: 15:32 29 August 2019
The Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent exam routine for 2020 has been published.
The exam routine of HSC was published on the website of the Dhaka Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on Wednesday.
According to the routine, the HSC exam of 2020 will start from April 1 and continue till May 4. Practical examination will be taken between May 5 to May 13.
The examination will be held from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. In addition, students have been instructed to attend the hall 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
To see the routine >> Click << here.
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Incredible! - ‘This picture is hand-painted!’
- Registration for CoU Convocation begins
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- JSC’s admit card correction till Oct 29
- BUP Admission test begins Friday
- Country’s first aviation university to be set up in Lalmonirhat
- Exam routine for PEC, Ebtedayee
- CONTRAST 3.0 to kick off tomorrow
- 2nd National Journalism Students Fest tomorrow
- Tuesday’s JSC-JDC exam suspended
- BUET students’ call off protests
- Closing day of 4 day-long photography exhibition by BUPPS
CONTRAST 3.0 signing off tomorrow