HSC result to be published by Dec 25
Published: 18:40 18 October 2020
HSC and equivalent examinations of 2020 are not being held. Grade points will be determined on the basis of evaluating SSC and HSC. It is learned that the education boards have started preparations to publish the results of the examination by December 25.
Inter-Education Board Coordination Sub-Committee President and Chairman of the Dhaka Board of Education Professor Md. Ziaul Haque said on Sunday that the results of their HSC would be determined on the basis of the results of JSC and SSC. A technical committee is being formed from the Ministry of Education. They will make a guideline. Based on this, the results of HSC examination will be released at the end of December.
According to a reliable source of Dhaka Board of Education, the results of HSC and equivalent examination will be released by December 25.
The process has been started to prepare the results with that target in mind. The grade will be determined following the advice of the technical committee.
Earlier, Education Minister Dipu Moni said, “Before HSC, all candidates have to go through JSC and SSC. So we have decided to make HSC results based on the results of these two exams. We have taken this decision keeping in mind that the method of assessment of HSC and equivalent candidates should be internationally recognized.
It is learned that a committee will be formed within this month to evaluate the examination. The chairman of the Dhaka Board will be the member secretary of the eight-member committee headed by the Additional Secretary of the Ministry of Education. There will also be the representatives of Dhaka University, BUET, National University, Department of Health Education and Chairman of the Board of Technical and Madrasa Education. The members of this committee will determine the grading system for auto-pass the students and make recommendations to the Ministry of Education.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Class-XI admission begins
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- Online classes for Grade XI begins