HSC exam results tomorrow
Published: 09:59 16 July 2019 Updated: 16:12 16 July 2019
The Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent exam results will be published on Wednesday. The results will be published at 1:00 pm from their respective centers and organizations simultaneously.
The copy of the results will present to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at 10:00 am on Wednesday. Then the results will be announced officially at a press conference at the Education Ministry.
Meanwhile, Dhaka Board informed the acting officials of the center about the results of the download sheet from the respective organizations. Result sheet can be download form The website of the Board (www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd) by clicking the ‘Result’ corner and entering the EIIN number.
In addition, the centers and institutions based results will be sent to DC and UNO by mail. The hard copy of the results can be collected from the DC office and the UNO office.
Apart from this, the district and institution-based results of Alim examination will be available at 1:00 pm at the Madrasa Education Board website (www.bmeb.gov.bd).
There is a total of 13,51,505 students participated from eight general education boards, madrasa, and technical boards in this year’s HSC and its equivalent examinations which were held on April 1.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- DU admission test in new method
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- Dhaka University: Evolution and History
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- PEC exam schedule published
- Extra budget to rejig Madrasah education
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Primary recruit exam: 6 held over fake question trafficking
- 38th BCS written exam results published
- CU gets its first woman proctor