HSC exam results tomorrow
Published: 09:59 16 July 2019 Updated: 16:12 16 July 2019
The Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent exam results will be published on Wednesday. The results will be published at 1:00 pm from their respective centers and organizations simultaneously.
The copy of the results will present to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at 10:00 am on Wednesday. Then the results will be announced officially at a press conference at the Education Ministry.
Meanwhile, Dhaka Board informed the acting officials of the center about the results of the download sheet from the respective organizations. Result sheet can be download form The website of the Board (www.dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd) by clicking the ‘Result’ corner and entering the EIIN number.
In addition, the centers and institutions based results will be sent to DC and UNO by mail. The hard copy of the results can be collected from the DC office and the UNO office.
Apart from this, the district and institution-based results of Alim examination will be available at 1:00 pm at the Madrasa Education Board website (www.bmeb.gov.bd).
There is a total of 13,51,505 students participated from eight general education boards, madrasa, and technical boards in this year’s HSC and its equivalent examinations which were held on April 1.
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- CONTRAST 3.0 to kick off tomorrow
- Closing day of 4 day-long photography exhibition by BUPPS
CONTRAST 3.0 signing off tomorrow
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- Buet’s Abrar in annual exam: Students cried again
- HSC exam form filling date extended
- 28 institutes named after Bangabandhu and family members
- New complexity in primary teacher recruitment
- Comilla University’s 1st convocation Monday
- ‘Flower Festival 2020’ at BUP Feb 2
- ‘All coaching centers to remain shut from Jan 25’
- Graduates gather at RU amid fanfare
- Question leakage and admission fraud
DU expels 63 students for life
- US offer Bangladeshi students to study at American school
- HSC Exam routine published