HSC exam results in December, admission tests in January
Published: 13:48 7 October 2020 Updated: 14:24 7 October 2020
Education Minister Dr Dipu Moni
The Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations will not be held directly this year due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic in the country. The results will be published following a different method.
Education Minister Dr Dipu Moni came up with the disclosure at a virtual press conference on Wednesday.
The Minister said that the results would be evaluated on the basis of Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examinations results. The result will be published by December while the university admission test will be held in January.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- Syed Shamsul Haque’s birth anniversary today
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Final feasibility survey before next budget
2nd Padma Bridge also to be funded by govt if necessary
- Bangladesh to deposit money to buy Oxford`s vaccine on Sunday
- General Ataul Hakim Sarwar Hasan appointed Commandant of NDC