HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
Published: 20:13 28 April 2019 Updated: 14:08 29 April 2019
The Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examinations on April 29 under Dhaka and Jashore boards have been rescheduled on May 7 due to mismanagement in questioning.
The examination of Finance, Banking and Insurance second paper to be held on May 7 at 2pm.
It is learned that the examination of Finance, Banking and Insurance 1st paper held on Sunday.
Instate of first paper in Alfadanga Government College center in Faridpur and Kolipamuni-217 of Khulna's Paikgachha upazila teachers cut the envelope finance, banking and insurance second paper file.
For this reason, the exam date has been changed to take the second paper exam to the new question paper.
Dhaka Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on Sunday sent a letter to the Deputy Commissioner concerned regarding the change of date of examination.
The letter further said the other exam on April 29 will be held as per schedule time.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- DU admission test in new method
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- Dhaka University: Evolution and History
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- PEC exam schedule published
- Extra budget to rejig Madrasah education
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Primary recruit exam: 6 held over fake question trafficking
- 38th BCS written exam results published
- CU gets its first woman proctor