HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
Published: 20:13 28 April 2019 Updated: 14:08 29 April 2019
The Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examinations on April 29 under Dhaka and Jashore boards have been rescheduled on May 7 due to mismanagement in questioning.
The examination of Finance, Banking and Insurance second paper to be held on May 7 at 2pm.
It is learned that the examination of Finance, Banking and Insurance 1st paper held on Sunday.
Instate of first paper in Alfadanga Government College center in Faridpur and Kolipamuni-217 of Khulna's Paikgachha upazila teachers cut the envelope finance, banking and insurance second paper file.
For this reason, the exam date has been changed to take the second paper exam to the new question paper.
Dhaka Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on Sunday sent a letter to the Deputy Commissioner concerned regarding the change of date of examination.
The letter further said the other exam on April 29 will be held as per schedule time.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams