HC’s Administrative Officer dismissed
Published: 16:25 30 May 2019
Chief Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain dismissed Golam Faruque, an Administrative Officer of the High Court Division of the Supreme Court, who was convicted in Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) case.
On Thursday, the information was given a notification signed by Md Golam Rabbani, High Court Division Registrar of the Supreme Court on the website of the Supreme Court.
“The High Court Division of the Supreme Court Md Golam Faruque was sentenced to the special case of Anti Corruption Commission. In the 3 (1) section of the Public Servant Ordinance 1985, there is provision for immediate dismissal from the date of declaration of the sentence. For this reason, the Chief Justice dismissed him from his job on the date of the sentence (May 9),” according to the notice.
- GD filed over Nusrat’s death
- PBI found sensational information over Nusrat killing
- HC for Tk 10 lakh comp to Abrar’s family
- Daughter-in-law`s case against ‘Apan Jewelers’ owner
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Subarnachar gang rape
HC revokes bail of Subarnachar rape accused
- ICT finalizes report against 5 M’singh men
- 3 to die for killing RU prof Shafiul
- Suprobhat Paribahan driver put on 7-day remand
- Probe report against Nowshaba on May 28
- Student killed in Barguna School ceiling collapse
Writ files seeking Tk 1 cr for compensation
- ACC`s charge sheet accused 12 incl Sonali Bank GM
- Female magistrates for testimonies of sexual assault victims
- Modhumoti Model Town remains illegal
- SC stays ex-MP Rana’s bail till Mar 31