HC’s Administrative Officer dismissed
Published: 16:25 30 May 2019
Chief Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain dismissed Golam Faruque, an Administrative Officer of the High Court Division of the Supreme Court, who was convicted in Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) case.
On Thursday, the information was given a notification signed by Md Golam Rabbani, High Court Division Registrar of the Supreme Court on the website of the Supreme Court.
“The High Court Division of the Supreme Court Md Golam Faruque was sentenced to the special case of Anti Corruption Commission. In the 3 (1) section of the Public Servant Ordinance 1985, there is provision for immediate dismissal from the date of declaration of the sentence. For this reason, the Chief Justice dismissed him from his job on the date of the sentence (May 9),” according to the notice.
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Barguna murder: HC seeks info about ‘action’ taken within noon
- Nayon Bond not made in a day: HC
- HC asks to remove 52 adulterated products by 10 days
- Arrest warrant against Pran’s MD
- 9 to die for attempting to kill Sheikh Hasina in Pabna
- Rifat murder
Rifat Farazi on 7-day remand
- Nusrat murder
Charge sheet submitted seeking death penalty for 16
- Arrest warrant issued against OC Moazzem
- HC seeks reports of lab test on 93 more food items
- Ex-MP Rana gets bail
- Moazzem produced before Cyber Crime Tribunal
- HC bars use of phrase ‘fake freedom fighter’
- Renu murder: mastermind Hridoy on 5-day remand
- Tk 76 lakh needed for testing Wasa water