HC bench vacation notice amended
Published: 18:19 8 June 2019
The notification regarding vacation of High Court bench has been amended. This information has been conveyed in a notice categorically signed by the Deputy Registrar (Administration and Justice) of the High Court Division Mohammad Akteruzzaman Bhuiyan.
The notification said, a division bench comprising Justice Farah Mahbub and Justice Md. Khairul Alam will sit from tomorrow from 9th June to 11th June from 11am to 1pm in the Annex Building. The bench will accept and hearing all types of writ motion, including all laws related to Anti-Corruption Commission Act, Money Laundering Act, Criminal and Written Motion, and all matters related to the laws and regulations. The details of this matter are also published on the Supreme Court website.
All activities regular judicial activities of High Court and the Appellate Division will remain closed till 15th June following 21days leave from 26 May to 15 June including all weekly holidays, other holidays declared by the government and court vacation. Regular Judicial Activities of the Supreme Court will begin from 16th June.
In addition to that, following the order of Chief Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain, an appellate Division chamber court bench has been formed to settle emergency matters during vacation. Justice Zinat Ara has been conducting the trial in the appeals division chamber court from May 29. The details regarding the matter has been published t on the Supreme Court website signed by Appeal Division Registrar Badrul Alam Bhuiyan.
- GD filed over Nusrat’s death
- PBI found sensational information over Nusrat killing
- HC for Tk 10 lakh comp to Abrar’s family
- Daughter-in-law`s case against ‘Apan Jewelers’ owner
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Subarnachar gang rape
HC revokes bail of Subarnachar rape accused
- ICT finalizes report against 5 M’singh men
- 3 to die for killing RU prof Shafiul
- Suprobhat Paribahan driver put on 7-day remand
- Probe report against Nowshaba on May 28
- Student killed in Barguna School ceiling collapse
Writ files seeking Tk 1 cr for compensation
- ACC`s charge sheet accused 12 incl Sonali Bank GM
- Female magistrates for testimonies of sexual assault victims
- Modhumoti Model Town remains illegal
- SC stays ex-MP Rana’s bail till Mar 31