HC bench vacation notice amended
Published: 18:19 8 June 2019
The notification regarding vacation of High Court bench has been amended. This information has been conveyed in a notice categorically signed by the Deputy Registrar (Administration and Justice) of the High Court Division Mohammad Akteruzzaman Bhuiyan.
The notification said, a division bench comprising Justice Farah Mahbub and Justice Md. Khairul Alam will sit from tomorrow from 9th June to 11th June from 11am to 1pm in the Annex Building. The bench will accept and hearing all types of writ motion, including all laws related to Anti-Corruption Commission Act, Money Laundering Act, Criminal and Written Motion, and all matters related to the laws and regulations. The details of this matter are also published on the Supreme Court website.
All activities regular judicial activities of High Court and the Appellate Division will remain closed till 15th June following 21days leave from 26 May to 15 June including all weekly holidays, other holidays declared by the government and court vacation. Regular Judicial Activities of the Supreme Court will begin from 16th June.
In addition to that, following the order of Chief Justice Syed Mahmud Hossain, an appellate Division chamber court bench has been formed to settle emergency matters during vacation. Justice Zinat Ara has been conducting the trial in the appeals division chamber court from May 29. The details regarding the matter has been published t on the Supreme Court website signed by Appeal Division Registrar Badrul Alam Bhuiyan.
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Barguna murder: HC seeks info about ‘action’ taken within noon
- Nayon Bond not made in a day: HC
- HC asks to remove 52 adulterated products by 10 days
- Arrest warrant against Pran’s MD
- 9 to die for attempting to kill Sheikh Hasina in Pabna
- Rifat murder
Rifat Farazi on 7-day remand
- Nusrat murder
Charge sheet submitted seeking death penalty for 16
- Arrest warrant issued against OC Moazzem
- HC seeks reports of lab test on 93 more food items
- Ex-MP Rana gets bail
- Moazzem produced before Cyber Crime Tribunal
- HC bars use of phrase ‘fake freedom fighter’
- Renu murder: mastermind Hridoy on 5-day remand
- Tk 76 lakh needed for testing Wasa water