Govt works to increase trade ties with Belarus: Commerce Minister
Published: 23:11 11 December 2019 Updated: 23:12 11 December 2019
Commerce Minister Tipu Munshi said the government is working to increase the trade and investment ties with Belarus for availing the huge potentialities of Bangladeshi products in the Belarus market.
The minister said this today while exchanging views with visiting Deputy Foreign Minister of Belarus Andrei Dapkunas at the ministry in the city, said a press release here. –reports BSS.
“Bangladesh has huge potentialities of increasing exports to Belarus. We have already inked agreements and protocols with Belarus for increasing trade and economic co-operation between the two countries,” Tipu Munshi said.
He said the demand for Bangladesh’s different products, including Ready-Made Garments (RMG) and potato, is increasing day by day.
“We have already sent the list of exportable products to Belarus. Export to Belarus will be increased, if we can remove the difficulties in this regard,” he added.
Andrei Dapkunas said his country is keen to expand trade and investment ties with Bangladesh as there are huge potentialities to work with Bangladesh in different sectors in terms of supply of agricultural materials and technical assistance.
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- DITF-2020 begins on Wednesday
- Bangladesh to outshine Malaysia, Singapore by 2024
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Mustafa Kamal named world’s best Finance Minister
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- ‘Income Tax Fair’ kicks off tomorrow
- Armed Forces Income Tax Fair begins
- Onion cargo flight arrives at Shahjalal airport
- Weeklong Income Tax fair set to begin Nov 14
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Malaysian investors dazed at amazing dev of Bangladesh
- Bangla Bond debuts on London Stock Exchange
- Toyota to recall 1,380 defective cars in China