Govt providing Tk 11cr to 2,679 nurses
Published: 11:11 22 April 2021 Updated: 13:51 22 April 2021
The government is paying 2,679 nurses of 22 hospitals in the country the same amount as the basic salary for two months. Tk 11,05,50,300 will be given to these nurses engaged in medical services for the Covid-19 patients.
A circular signed by Mohammad Abu Yusuf, Joint Secretary of the Finance Division of the Ministry of Finance, has been issued in this regard on Wednesday.
The 22 hospital nurses that will be receiving this honor are –
464 nurses in Kurmitola General Hospital, 457 in Mugda General Hospital, 248 in Sheikh Russell National Gastroliver Hospital, 248 in 250-bed Bogura hospital, 265 in Kuwait Maitri Hospital, 185 in Narayanganj 500-bed COVID Dedicated Hospital, 151 in Sylhet Sahid Shamsuddin Ahmed Hospital, 22 in Munshiganj 250-bed General Hospital, 18 in Kamalapur General Hospital, 86 in Rajarbagh Police Central Hospital, 15 in Bashundhara Temporary COVID Hospital, 33 in Rajbari Sadar Hospital, 62 in Chandpur 250-bed Sadar Hospital, 82 in Mirpur Nagor Matri Sadon, 31 in Jhenaidah Sadar Hospital, 31 in Naogaon 250-bed General Hospital, 54 in Barishal Sadar Hospital, 50 in Bagerhat Sadar Hospital, 10 in Khulna COVID Dedicated Hospital, 60 in Habiganj 250-bed Hospital, 23 in Chattogram Holy Crescent Hospital, and 40 nurses in Madaripur Sadar and COVID Hospital.
According to the circular, nurses directly engaged in providing services to patients infected with coronavirus will receive the money as a one-time special honorarium. However, those who work as outsourcing cannot be given this money in any way. It has been asked to inform the Finance Division after distributing the money within June 30.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 12th session of 11th parliament begins
- Temperature likely to rise
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Mitali Express for Jalpaiguri on Monday, Thursday
- Indian PM thanks Foreign Minister
- Third day`s program going on at parade ground