Google celebrates Children’s Day with special Doodle
Published: 12:12 17 March 2019
Today’s Google Doodle to celebrate Bangabandhu’s birthday with Children’s Day
The search engine giant Google has created a Doodle to celebrate the birth anniversary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the National Children’s Day.
The Doodle ‘Children’s Day Bangladesh’ is being displayed on its homepage featuring the search giant’s logo with colored animations of flowers, plants, and insects on a background where children are playing, reading and enjoying.
Doodles are a special, temporary alteration of the company’s logo, on Google's homepage, that honor notable personalities.
The day is being celebrated in Bangladesh as a tribute to the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman who was born on this day in 1920 in Tungipara of Gopalganj.
Since 2009, the day is being celebrated throughout Bangladesh by engaging youth and creating awareness about children’s right on 17 March on the birthday of the Father of the Nation.
- Vivo ‘Made in Bangladesh’ soon
- Seminar on cybersecurity held at MIST
- ‘Cyber 71’ to recover disable Facebook ID if feeds poor people
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Vivo S1 pre-booking starts
- `No alternative to capacity building to tackle cyber attack`
- Australia plans to censor extremist online content
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Chandrayaan-2: India launches second Moon mission
- A new way to turn heat into useful energy
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- New kind of quantum time order
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Technology to detect fake or real smile!