Google celebrates Children’s Day with special Doodle
Published: 12:12 17 March 2019
Today’s Google Doodle to celebrate Bangabandhu’s birthday with Children’s Day
The search engine giant Google has created a Doodle to celebrate the birth anniversary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the National Children’s Day.
The Doodle ‘Children’s Day Bangladesh’ is being displayed on its homepage featuring the search giant’s logo with colored animations of flowers, plants, and insects on a background where children are playing, reading and enjoying.
Doodles are a special, temporary alteration of the company’s logo, on Google's homepage, that honor notable personalities.
The day is being celebrated in Bangladesh as a tribute to the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman who was born on this day in 1920 in Tungipara of Gopalganj.
Since 2009, the day is being celebrated throughout Bangladesh by engaging youth and creating awareness about children’s right on 17 March on the birthday of the Father of the Nation.
- Rogue immune cells can infiltrate old brains
- `First` 3D print of heart with human tissue, vessels unveiled
- Secrete of Blue supergiant stars
- Atomexpo-2019 begins in Russia’s Sochi city
- e-Passport: Requirements and benefits
- Google takes on ‘Africa’s challenges’ in Ghana
- Dhaka contributes $15,000 for OPCW ChemTech Center
- People on Mars by 2033 or 2060
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Three Mile Island nuclear plant to close by September 30
- Google celebrates Earth Day with Doodle
- Cashback on Marcel AC for Facebook post, caller tune
- America’s 1st female astronaut candidate dies
- Bringing flavor back to tomatoes
- Commercial operation of BS-I begins today