Google Maps introduces “Wheelchair Feature”
Published: 12:04 23 May 2020
Google Maps has introduced a new feature that will help people in wheelchair know of places accessible to them.
With the new feature, users will be able to see the wheelchair icon on the map display along with other vehicles. Clicking on it will provide information about wheelchair access. At the same time you can know where the seating arrangement or rest room is.
The feature will initially be available in Australia, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States. However, Google said that it will be launched in other countries of the world in a few days. Google Maps has already identified 15 million wheelchair accessible places.
- Realme launches ‘Made in Bangladesh’ phone
- Lyrid meteor shower to be seen on sky tonight
- Japan claims to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft’s board
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- Honeywell rolling out world’s most powerful quantum computer
- Lyrid meteor shower peaks tomorrow
- 30GB data at Tk 1
- Fly to space at TK 6 cr only!
- Google celebrates International Women’s Day with doodle
- Huawei records $123 billion revenue growth in 2019
- Zoom adds 5 new security and privacy measures
- World-class ventilator made by Bangladesh
- Xiaomi accused of collecting users` private data
- Experience the world with Samsung Galaxy S20 series