Gazette for 9th wage board soon
Published: 20:36 15 May 2019
Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud assured to publish the 9th Wage board Gazette for the newsmen very soon.
During the exchange of views with leaders of Bangladesh Federal Union of Newspaper Press Workers and Bangladesh Newspaper Workers Federation in the Secretariat on Wednesday.
Kamal Uddin, secretary general of the Federal Union of Newspaper Press Workers said, the information minister said that the convener of the verifying committee of the 9th Wage board, the Roads and Transportation Minister Obaidul Quader is coming to the country today. Hopefully it will be possible to publish Wage board Gazette soon.
To the minister, the leaders of the Press Workers Federation presented 10-points including the gazette of the 9th Wage board, the formation of a welfare trust for the press staff and the implementation of the media-working law.
The minister assured to take steps after discussing with the Prime Minister in this regard.
Along with Federal Union of Newspaper Press Workers President Alamgir Hossain Khan, Secretary General Kamal Uddin and Press Association Federation President Motiur Rahman Talukder and Secretary General Khairul Islam and two Federation leaders were also present the meeting.
- ‘Work with history of country’s Language Movement’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- WB to cooperate with Bangladesh: Qimiao Fan
- Dhaka-Kolkata Ship service starts March 29
- Bangladesh, Indian Air Forces can work together: PM
- 16 burnt, 50 injured in Churihatta fire
- Another spell of gas suspension in Capital Tuesday
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Daily Bangladesh mourns death in Chawkbazar fire
- Quader not being taken Singapore today
- Biswa Ijtema begins tomorrow
- 1 killed as tree fall in capital, 7 injured
- Ekushey Book Fair extended by two days
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested