GM Quader reinstated stuck again
Published: 15:00 4 April 2019
The decision to reinstatement of Jatiya Party leader GM Quader has been restrained after considering the ultimatum given by Rangpur leaders.
Ershad called on Mayor Mostafizar Rahman Mostafa and discussed details on Wednesday. After a short notice, chairman's Press Secretary Sunil Shuva Roy was summoned for issuing a letter to initiate the decision to reinstate GM Kader to his post. After Mustafa had gone out from President Park, Sunil Shuvo was called out. He was informed on issuing a letter. But he objected it, said a source of Ershad.
Resident Park sources said someone informed Saad Howlader and Major retired Khaled Akhter. They came and objected to the reinstatement of GM Quader. Ershad did not care about it.
The reinstatement letter is said to be typed. Then again Sunil Shuvo along with the opportunity seekers opposed it. After that, the group tried to manage Ershad with the help of Raushan Ershad. After that, the signed letter stuck.
Meanwhile, they did not move away from ultimatum given in the human chain in front of the National Press Club in Rangpur and Dhaka.
A leader reluctant to disclose name said they will not leave the road until GM Kader's reinstatement is over. More stringent programs will be given. Ershad will move in the path of liberation movement if needed. If needed they will go to Ershad Liberation Movement.
When we tried to contact Sunil Shuvo to know about the issue of reinstatement of GM Kader, his mobile was switched off.
- BNP`s politics depends on Television: Quader
- No alternative of unity in coronavirus disaster: Obaidul Quader
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- ‘Domestic, foreign clique engaged in propaganda’
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Our key agenda during pandemic is to ‘Help the people’: Lekhak
- Quader urges to celebrate Eid following health rules
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- Nasim’s condition unchanged after 8 days of life support
- ‘BNP making provocative remarks to break the unity’
- Islami Oikya Jote chairman Maulana Nezami passes away
- ‘If situation worsens, govt will go tougher decisions again’
- Nasim’s condition stable, remains under observation for 72 hrs
- No politics with reliefs: Tofail
- BNP lost from politics field: Khalid Mahmud